Sunday, October 10, 2010

Picnic Info

Hello Everyone!

This upcoming Sunday is when we are going to have our Picnis with the afterward game of Quidditch!!!
Just to let me know a number of whom is coming, I'd like it if you e-mailed me! My e-mail is harp.emilie@yahoo.com and just send on over a message if you think you can come so we can maybe start getting teams up and ready or know how much food we should assign to bring!

The Game and Picnic is going to be at French park if you don't know how to get there here is a link with directions http://www.threeriversparks.org/parks/french-park.aspx and click on the directions type in your adress and you're good to go!

The Picnic will start at one. Or rather come at one, and we'll eat and chat, and then later on once people have had their fill, we shall have our game!

If you are unsure of how to play the muggle version of qudditch! Here is a link to know how http://www.wikihow.com/Play-Muggle-Quidditch And if you scroll to the bottom, there is a video that I thought was very cute with the costume ideas (costumes are encouraged!)

If you have any questions or concerns e-mail me!
Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment