Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bothersome things

So, everyone goes through those times when they are just angry at the world? I hear that it is a teenage thing? But I've never been one to continually hate my parents, want to have sex with my boyfriend in the break out room of our school, or cuss and swear at the top of my lungs at a teacher, or a person in charge. I know, I'm weird.

But, it's not like I'm not angry sometimes, This is my vent on what is currently bothering me

-Harp. I had to choose what I wanted to do for harp. Stay with orchestra, or quit doing book 3. Which in the long run book three is better. Which is why I picked it. But It still bothers me when I have to now try so much harder, when I feel so stressed out in school.

-School. As said from above. I'm stressed. Like so stressed, that I can't really concentrate much anymore. I feel useless from wanting that perfect score on the test that I can't get. The way I can't get the grade that I want to get, and the way that everyone else has all this stuff come so much easier to them than for me.

-People. People don't tell me anything. (One person in particular...I may have to kill him with my lazor gun) But when you finally become busy with A. Harp and B. School. don't forget C. I just fell asleep because I was so tired from continually doing A and B that I just wanted to give up entirely. They start to yell at you like this is your fault. Like you were supposed to know about their meeting, or their concert. Or that you were supposed to print out a section of this project when you SAID that your printer wasn't working, and that you had done all of the revisions and NO ONE does anything with them...

Which brings me to the conclusion....Why can't I just be done with High School and stop with all this ACT and SAT and Teenage drama madness?

I'm bothered...

No comments:

Post a Comment